How to Use Your FE Review Manual?
When you start your FE exam preparation, the first few weeks can be complicated and confusing. You lack an understanding of the FE exam fundamentals and don’t have access to suitable study materials and guidance.
But don’t worry, we can help you understand how to use your FE Review Manual and where to find the right study material.
The NCEES® FE review manual is articulated to help you get confident with your study direction and make to-the-point progress toward FE exam preparation. It targets some crucial aspects, including exam format, CBT layout, course content, and different conventions of the NCEES® Handbook for the FE exam.
The NCEES® review manual helps you cover all the main exam topics and includes other relevant topics that complement the main exam topics. This inclusivity further improves your efficiency as it offers an all-in-one solution, and you don’t need to consult any other NCEES® handbook for the exam in parallel.
The manual makes studying for the exam easier by utilizing color coding to identify essential topics from optional material, providing students with a helpful guide on how best to focus their attention.
Let’s discuss how to use your FE review manual and complete this extensive preparation journey efficiently.
Structure of the FE Review Manual
The NCEES® review manual for the FE exam segments the entire course line into multiple sections and topics. The manual covers all key exam areas and topics recommended by NCEES® in its FE exam specifications. The outlook of all sections and topics in the NCEES® FE review manual follows the following structure and features:
- Section heading in general
- Supportive content and topics
- Equation name with description
- Equations are written in NCEES® format
- All possible variations of the NCEES® equations
- Values or constants linked with the equation
- Additional comments for a detailed explanation
- Quantitative examples
Study Guide for FE Electrical & Computer CBT Exam (3rd Edition)
Acing the FE Electrical & Computer CBT Exam is key to becoming a licensed professional engineer. Study guides will provide you with all the information you need to know in order to pass the exam with flying colors!
While there are quite a few study guides on the market, we recommend choosing our very own guide by Wasim Asghar.
Study Guide for FE Electrical and Computer CBT Exam (3rd Edition) by Wasim Asghar is focused on preparing students for their FE exam with knowledge and practice. The book contains around 700 solved problems with comprehensive solutions according to the latest edition of the NCEES® Handbook for the FE exam.
The 3rd edition of this exceptional FE exam guide is focused on problem-solving preparation and practice for the FE exam. This book contains 17 different NCEES® FE Electrical and Computer exam sections, including:
- Probability and Statistics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Engineering Economics
- Properties of Electrical Materials
- Circuit Analysis
- Linear Systems
- Signal Processing
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Computer Networks
- Digital Systems
- Computer Systems
- Software Engineering
To give you guys a little bit of context, Wasim Asghar is a Licensed Professional Engineer in Texas (PE), Florida (PE), and Ontario (P. Eng). The guide is specifically designed to help students understand the more to-the-point NCEES® Handbook for the FE exam, which is the recommended study material for the FE exam by NCEES®.
In this guide, the FE exam aspirants will find all the necessary details and section-specific guidelines at the start of each section and topic. Whether you’re in the final year of college or a recent graduate, this NCEES® guide will surely help you in all vital FE exam preparation areas.
Below are some vital aspects that make this book a mandatory reference material for FE Electrical and Computer Exam preparation.
- The FE exam guide helps you integrate your own FE exam review with your existing academic notes.
- The book costs you around $99 on Amazon. The price is significantly cheaper than other FE exam preparation books, review materials, or guides available on the internet.
- Most of the books and study guides you will find online are outdated. NCEES® updated the course content for FE exams in July 2020. Therefore, the books published before 2020 are somehow irrelevant. The 3rd edition of the FE study guide for the FE Electrical and Computer Exam was published on July 31, 2020. It means the guide involves updated course content as directed by NCEES®.
- The book is designed to enrich students’ preparation journey with many practice problems. Around 700 solved practice problems in this guide helps you practice your mind for the actual FE exam and maximize your chances of success. There is no shortcut to cracking the FE exam other than more and more practice. The guide will offer you an opportunity to test your limit.
All in all, the FE Electrical and Computer Exam by Wasim Asghar is an excellent exam preparation source for your FE Exam. For a perfect combo, it is also recommended to opt for Wasim’s FE Electrical Exam Preparation course to better understand and grasp the FE exam topics in more detail.
Preparing for the FE exam is undoubtedly daunting, but if you know how to use your FE review manual and NCEES® handbook for the FE exam, your journey will be seamless.
If you lack confidence in appearing in the FE exam for whatever reason, the study guide for FE Electrical and Computer CBT exam will help you gain confidence and self-trust to appear for the FE exam without any second thoughts or fear of the unknown.
With the study guide for the FE exam, you can set your momentum according to your capacity and pace to prepare for the 17 primary topics of the FE Electrical and Computer Exam. Order the study guide for FE Electrical and Computer CBT exam (3rd Edition) now and get familiar with the critical FE exam topics most likely to come in the FE Exam.